Because lavender is a pastel color, those of us that have naturally pale skin (like me!) tend to look even more washed out than normal if we wear it in large amounts, especially around the face. If you just can't bear not wearing this feminine hue (and I don't blame you), try pairing it with a dark color to contrast or wear it in accessory forms. Those of you with darker complexions, you will most likely look fabulous in this color.
From top left, clockwise:
- Charm ruffle blouse ($29) from Arden B
- Dior 2-color eyeshadow ($37) Nordstrom
- Provence tote bag ($50) from Yes Style
- Lacey's lavender tunic ($42) from Ruche
- Saralyn's Imitation lavender diamond teardrop earrings ($30) Fantasy Jewelry Box
Do you like the color lavender?