Photo from Polyvore.com
Gray gets hated on a lot. People think, Oh, gray, how boring. Well, I guess those people can call me boring then, because I have a lot of gray in my closet.
But don't be so quick to judge. Gray not only works as a great neutral base for an outfit, but the light-colored heather gray pairs really well with many of the springtime colors such as rose, yellow, and sage.
From top left, clockwise:
- LnA heather gray jersey v-neck shorts jumper ($49) from BlueFly
- Beaded vest ($50) from American Eagle Outfitters
- Concrete Jungle ($18) from Rescue Beauty
- Novela pure gray Get Studded in Silver sandal ($28) from Lulus.com
- Creaseless cream shadow/liner ($18) from Benefit Cosmetics
Are you a fan of heather gray?