Flickr photo by stevendepoloThe shower is my private time. It's like my little respite from the world when I cannot be interrupted.
Honey, I'm jumping in the shower. Can you keep an eye on the kids?
That's such a lie. There is no jump. I dislike haste. Once that door closes, it's me with my favorite shower buddies. I get in slow and I take my time. Especially on the weekends.
Oh and who are those shower buddies, you wonder ...
- A fresh scented soap. I love anything that smells clean, powder-y, or orange-y.
- A loofah or puff sponge. I like lots of lather.
- Hot water. I know it's supposedly bad, but I love it hot and I love the steam.
- Shampoo and conditioner that also smell great.
I wish I had:
- A razor that I only use once and my hair is gone forever.
- A seat. I'd love to sit in the shower but if I had a seat I'd probably take way too long in there. Which leads me to wanting ...
- Time. More time.
What would make your shower experience even better?