Photo from Polyvore.comLime green is tricky. You don't want to look like you're from 1982, nor do you want to look like a leprechaun. But it's such a fun color that it's hard not to at least try to wear it.
This color looks great on all of you blondies out there, especially if you have paler skin. I'm not a blonde, but I've been known to wear this color, especially in the spring. I usually wear it with blues or yellows, like in some of these items, so that it's toned down and not quite so in-your-face.
From top left, clockwise:
- Striped overlay back tank top ($41) from Yes Style
- Charming wristlet ($59) from Juicy Couture
- Lime green faceted bead marble stone necklace ($14) from Amiclub Wear
- Green and blue Austrian rhinestone crab gold brooch ($9.95) from Amazon
- Electric Eel nail polish ($13) from OPI
Do you like the color lime green?