Photo from PolyvoreClothes are a bad thing to buy for a woman. At least it is for me. Style is just so personal. My husband, though, has bought me clothes that I love, but maybe it's because I show him things in catalogs or email him links to posts I've written. You know, not so subtle hints.
I wish my in-laws didn't buy clothes for me. They do. A lot. And they always come from stores that could outfit the ladies on Big Love. Maybe they're trying to tell me something?
A great Mother's Day gift, for me, would be to have an hour to shop. I've already done the legwork -- I love what I put together above. Reminds me of Pink's look -- she looks great with brown hair, doesn't she?
If this ensemble doesn't cut it for you (the prices are great!), I found some sales that were happening, including discounts on lingerie, jewelry, body lotions, and shoes. Can never have enough shoes!
- Belabumbum sells lingerie as well as maternity sleepwear and is having a 20 percent off sale. Just use the code MOM at checkout.
- Julianna Rae's eco-friendly line of sleepwear is so pretty, and some PJs and spa kits are on sale through Tuesday.
- Bath, body, and beauty products are discounted at The Body Shop, including many items that are buy one, get one 50 percent off.
- Piperlime is having a huge sale on spring shoes -- some are up to 40 percent off.
- Kohl's is offering up to 60 percent off jewelry, plus deep discounts on clothes and accessories -- some items are under $10!
Items in photo:
- Electric Aztec "Pyramid" Drop Earrings ($55) from Tarina Tarantino (fancy splurge)
- Melange Feather Earrings ($5.80) from Forever 21
- Wide Tie Obi Belt ($20.29) from ASOS
- Funky Patterns Maxi Dress ($14.50) from Forever 21
- Dana Buchman Vala Wedge Sandals ($33.99) from Kohl's
Are you shopping for yourself on Mother's Day? What will you be wearing?