Photo from Polyvore.comI love waking up to birds twittering outside of my window. It's a sweet reminder that spring has finally arrived. Scout the cat enjoys listening to the chirping as well, but I think he likes it for different reasons.
My little friends inspired me for this week's color: Robin's egg blue. This charming, unique hue of blue first gained popularity when the well-known jewelry chain, Tiffany & Co., used a similar color as their signature shade. That little blue box (and what it contains) has become iconic in pop culture, but the actual color is starting to trend as a fashion statement, having been seen on several models' nails on this year's Fashion Week runways.
From top left corner, clockwise:
- CH ITG pleated shorts ($7.99) from Target
- Delicious Atkin heels ($27) from Cutesy Girl
- Color-block handbag, light blue ($30) from Yes Style
- Sunglasses ($13) from Delias
- Velvet Like What You Sea eyeshadow ($18) from Benefit Cosmetics
Do you like the color robin's egg blue?