Photo from Polyvore.com
Traditionally, spring fashion is filled with flowers, frills, and pastel colors. But sometimes it's more fun to step outside of the box. And into the combat zone.
You don't have to wear war paint and camo to pull off the hardcore combat-chic look. Just a few accessories here and there can turn an ordinary white tank and jean shorts into a badass outfit.
From top left, clockwise:
- Metal aviator sunglasses ($20) from Arden B.
- Pendant necklace ($9.95) from Buckle
- Skinny braided lurex belt ($19.50) from American Eagle Outfitters
- Logger Boots ($238) from Free People
- Natural pouchy duffel bag ($42) from Asos
Do you like the combat-chic look?