Boobquake TanktopOn the eve of Boobquake 2010, l thought I'd round up some push-up bras to help us best make our point to Kazem Sedighi, the Iranian cleric who has claimed that earthquakes are caused by immodest women. Sure, we don't all have a D cup to put on display like Jen McCreight, the blogger who came up with the idea for Boobquake, but we can all do our part with a little help from these bras.
1. Lily of France® Extreme Options Push-Up Bra (Kohls; $30)
With 62 different ways to wear it, this is the Swiss Army knife of push-up bras. It's available in four colors and comes with removable pads to give you a little extra oomph.
2. La Perla Americano Push-Up Bra (Net-A-Porter; $135)
Simple. Elegant. Expensive. If your girls like luxury, this bra will show them you care.
3. Xhilaration® Juniors Microfiber Push-Up Plunge Printed Bra (Target; $9.99)
If you want something fun and unexpected to peek out of your plunging neckline, these polka dots will do the trick.
4. Emma Vintage Extreme Pushup Bra (Aerie; $44.50)
The pretty vintage dots and ribbon combine with the new-fangled "extreme air pushup padding" to give you the best of old & new.
5. Miraculous™ Push-Up Bra (Victoria's Secret; $49.50)
No round up of push-up bras would be complete without a nod to Victoria's Secret. This miracle bra promises to add two FULL cup sizes for maximum cleavage. Better take cover, Kazem Sedighi!