Photo from Polyvore.comLa tee da, spring is here! Spring just may be my favorite season for fashion, and to celebrate, I put together a little montage of spring-inspired necklaces.
(From top left, clockwise)
- Target Nautical Multi Strand Necklace Turquoise ($50): Warmer weather reminds me that I'm that much closer to weekends at the beach and this necklace carries that same reminder.
- Flying Tattoo Brass Necklace from Moxsie ($37.50): It's a little bulky, but paired with a simple top, this birdie can make a statement.
- Peanut Pendant Necklace from Net-A-Porter ($38): Baseball season, hello! While I may not indulge in the ballpark nuts, I do want to indulge in a peanut necklace.
- Susan Graver Butterfly Necklace from QVC.com ($25): Butterflies are the symbol of spring and this is necklace is a symbol of cuteness!
- Flower Cluster Rope Necklace from Arden B ($24): I'd wear this with a simple white cotton dress. It doesn't need much more than that, it's fabulous on it's own.
- Bird & Chain Necklace from Wet Seal ($8): What can I say, I love birds. Chirp.
Do you have any spring-inspired jewelry?