"These are the items that I use in my daily life. It took me over a year to acquire all of my goodies. I've tried out many different cosmetics, and these are the ones that got my vote":
- MAC Oil Control Lotion: I have a very oily t-zone
- Aveeno moisturing lotion: Even though I have a very oily t-zone, all of the other areas of my face are very dry. Gotta love that combination skin, right?
- MAC Studio Fix: I love how it makes all of my makeup come together as well as refreshing my skin when I mist it on myself.
- Smashbox primer: It provides a smooth canvas for application.
- Covergirl concealer in Medium and Honey
- MAC Studio Foundation in NC40
Photo by Chase_Love
- MAC Skinfinish in medium dark
- MAC Mineral blush in Conjured Up: My favorite blush
- Benefit's BADgal lash mascara: To help my short lashes look a little longer and fuller.
- Burt's Bees medicated chapstick: I have very dry lips, no matter how often I drink water or exfoliate.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: I have deep creases and oily eyelids, so this primer is the best one that I've come across ... ever!
- MAC gel liner in Blacktrack
- Urban Decay Ammo Palette: I love the variety of colors and different combos that I can come up with as far as eyeshadow looks.
- MAC makeup remover wipes: As much work as I put into putting it all on, I love how these take it off easily, how good they smell, and that they don't irritate my skin.
Are any of these items in your bag?
I'm looking for more moms to show off their makeup bag. If you want to be featured, email me here, just select Beauty & Style as the subject.