Photo from PolyvoreIt's coming. Totally inevitable. Can't avoid it. Dreaded swimsuit season.
I'm not in shape. I just had twins. And before baby, I always worried about my butt, but now it's butt, thighs, and of course, my jelly belly.
It's not helping that I'm nibbling on a cupcake right now. But my self control for sweets (mouth full of chocolate frosting and French vanilla cake) has never been good. My metabolism used to make up for that, but not so much anymore.
Thankfully, I'm so in love with '50s-style bathing suits ... and they're great to camouflage my belly all while accentuating my new breastfeeding boobs.
From top left, clockwise:
- Bathing Beauty One Piece in Black ($89.99) from Mod Cloth
- Xhilaration Junior's Dotted Tankini ($14.99 to $17.99) from Target
- Cherry Swimsuit ($68) from Pinup Girl Clothing (Must. Buy. This.)
- BDG Henley One Piece ($88) from Urban Outfitters
- Diane Von Furstenberg Carmen One Piece ($470) from Matches (I included this one just to drool over DVF and those colors!)
- Esther Williams Vintage Swimsuit ($70) from Unique Vintage
Are you buying a new bathing suit for summer?