I really love Cafe Chastity's ladybug bag -- and what's in it is ... shall we say ... thorough! She has a little bit of everything you would need, beauty-wise, for a day or night out.
- My ladybug makeup bag is actually a fabric pencil case from the dollar section of my favorite store (I'm thrifty!).
- Vaseline Hydrating Aloe Fresh Lotion — A must-have for dry hands
- Revlon Custom Creations Foundation #010 — Blemish cover help
- Wet 'n' Wild Eye Expressions #395 Avant-garde — Safe eye makeup
- L'oreal Infallible Lip Gloss #815 — My absolute FAVORITE colored gloss
- Cherry Chapstick — This has to be hidden from my daughter
- Avon Beyond Color Mascara in brown black — For my "barely there" lashes
- Cover Girl Fresh Look Powder #310 — To take the shiny off of my nose
- L'oreal Color Riche - #850 in Brazil Nut — This is after-work cocktail party wear
- Clear nail polish — Isn't this a multi-purpose must-have? Nails, stocking run stopper, etc. ...
- Avon Glass Reflections Mauve — Another after-work cocktail party freshen-upper
- Balm Girls Hard Candy Tinted Lip Balm — Adds just enough pinkish color for an "I want to pretend I have big, luscious lips."
- Revlon tweezers — My favorite ones ever
- Pink hair tie — Because my hair is always a mess
- iPhone ear phones
Are any of these items in your bag?
I'm looking for more moms to show off their makeup bag. If you want to be featured, email me here, just select Beauty & Style as the subject.