Apparently we need some new bath time safety rules, as one mom thought it was okay to leave her 8-month-old baby soaking, with only her 2-year-old to supervise. Tragically, the baby drowned as mom hung out on the sofa eating cereal and taking a nap. Truly unbelievable, and yet another example of why we do have to tell new moms very simple baby and child care rules. We may all know that you never leave the room when your baby is around water, but obviously this lady thought her 2-year-old had it all under control.
While this is a truly horrible story, and again, the takeaway should be to never leave your baby in the bathtub unattended, is it really "Urgent Breaking News" as Nancy Grace puts it?