Photo by guam_mama
I love reading these "10 things" lists. I'll bet all of us could add a couple of thousand or so more to this list. Here's a recent one called 10 Things No One Tells You About Motherhood in Journals by baby mama and CafeMom amileegirl:
1. You will pick your baby's nose.
2. You will drop crumbs and sauce on your baby's head as you hold them and eat, and not brush it off until you are finished.
3. You will put your nose to your baby's butt and sniff to be sure you cleaned well enough.
4. If you bend over your breasts will leak.
5. You will gladly hold our your hand to catch spit up.
To see the rest of the list, visit amileegirl's Journal post, currently one of the most popular on CafeMom!
What would you add to this list?
Other posts you'll like: