As Ashley says on her blog, "The best crafts are the ones that make you laugh while making them … I was laughing making this."
Visit her site for the visual step by step, but here are the materials and instructions:
Onesie or T-shirt
Print out of the glasses you like (sized the size you want…mine were about 5 inches wide)
Shiny black material
Iron on crystals
Heat-n-Bond no sew iron on adhesive
1. Print your image the size you want it on the shirt. Mine was about 5 inches wide. Cut the image out.
2. Iron the No-Sew Adhesive to the shiny black material
3. Trace your glasses
4. Cut the black material (that is already adhered to the adhesive) following your traced lines
5. Remove the paper lining on the adhesive
6. Iron on the glasses to the onesie. I put a thin fabric between my glasses and the iron because I was afraid the heat would melt the shiny aspect of the black fabric.
7. Arrange your iron-on crystals onto the onesie
8. Iron on the crystals following the package directions.