Photo by cafemama
A while ago Cafe MicheleZ wrote about the strange things we keep in our purse, but with her December twins on the way, she'll soon be thinking about diaper bags -- and discovering how much stuff you can manage to cram in them! Oh, if it were only diapers, wipes and onesies ...
- A few Legos, lipstick and receipts.
- Pictures of my daughter, saline wash, and gas medicine.
- A Babyfest map -- a three day concert that takes up about 12 city blocks. (I must say Alan Jackson was awesome, as was Gary Allan, Billy Curington and a few others.)
- A pink makeup bag with pads and wipes in case I'm out of town when Aunt Flow returns, and my bra and underwear.
- Syringes (used and new), test strips, Glucagon, sugar gel, gummies, juice box, granola bar.
- A portable potty.
- Swim diapers left over from summer.
- Slim Jims, small boxes of cereal, Goldfish crackers, Teddy Grahams and Capri Sun juices.
- Suction catheter, spare tracheotomy tube, candle from my cousin's bridal shower, pair of pink baby Chucks, pulse-ox cable.
- A couple of McDonald's toys, therapist reports, a maraca from my sister's wedding.
Take a look in your diaper bag -- what unusual things are in there right now?