It's World Breastfeeding Week!
This week, August 1-7, 2009, is World Breastfeeding Week, the greatest outreach vehicle for the breastfeeding movement, being celebrated in over 120 countries.
In celebration of this special week, here's the best of breastfeeding reading from CafeMom's Daily Buzz.
- I'm Scared to Breastfeed
- Nursing Bras: How to Find One That Fits
- Where to Find Nursing Bras and Nursing Pads
- Breastfeeding from a Bottle
- Breastfeeding Essential: Nursing Tank Tops
- Breastfeeding is Good for Your Heart
- Is Breastfeeding Boring?
- Lactation Consultants: What Do They Do and Will You Need One?
- The Prettiest Nursing Tops I've Seen
- Salma Hayek Breastfeeds Sick Baby: Would You?
- Breastfeeding While Pregnant: Is it Safe?
- Breastfeeding Toddlers
- Breastfeeding Dolls: What Do You Think?
- In Support of Bottle-Feeding Moms
Happy reading (or for some of you, maybe even happy reading while breastfeeding)!