Photo by Connors.Mom
You know those "You might be a redneck" jokes that Jeff Foxworthy does, right? Well, we're going change it up CafeMom-style, "You know you're a mother when..."
- Your washing machine is constantly going.
- The songs stuck in your head are sang by cartoon characters.
- A diaper bag is your purse.
- Getting bodily functions on you doesn't bother you the least bit.
- You can probably feed an army with the amount of crumbs that can be found under the couch, between the car seats, on the highchair...
- Pictures of crazy nights out with friends have been replaced with pictures of your baby on Facebook.
- Works of art in your home are made out of macaroni.
- You find yourself licking your finger to rub dirt off your husband's face.
Now I wanna hear yours! You know you're a mother when...