Photo from Let's Panic About Babies
If all you do is read about raising babies and parenting and then you promptly panic about raising babies and parenting, then why not do it right?
Let's Panic About Babies is sort of like The Onion for parents. It's tongue-in-cheek "parenting advice" at its best from two of the most witty mommy bloggers. Seriously, my stomach hurts from laughing.
And let's face it. All through this whole parenting gig, there's plenty of panic and anxiety and worry to be had. But Let's Panic About Babies is the kind of panic you actually need and deserve while parenting. The kind that allows you to lighten up already. And smile. And laugh until your stomach hurts.
After all, as the website says, now that you've had a baby, you can finally "Say goodbye to your freedom and hello to a lifetime of thankless commitment."
Some funny stuff on Let's Panic About Babies now:
- What Kind of New Mother Stereotype Are You? Because you are one, you just don't know it yet.
- Appropriate Substitutes for Sex Honestly, who feels like it?
- Navigating the Jungle of Early Motherhood Here comes a tidal wave of bizarre, unfounded opinions!
- 10 Questions for Your OB/GYN or Midwife "Is that diploma real?"
- Weird Old Wives' Tales: True or False? If you feel a burning sensation while you urinate, your baby is angry with you!
Go check out Let's Panic About Babies. They'll be updating weekly.