photo from Wry Baby
Organic Lifestyle Snapsuit
I'm all for saving the planet for the next generation, going green, everything eco, and all that. I'm also into style. Knowing this, a friend gave me the onesie shown here. I'm going to withhold my comments and let you all decide if you like it or not.
What it is: A certified organic cotton onesie with faux hairy armpits that says "Enjoying an Organic Lifestyle." It's from Wry Baby, known for its offbeat baby clothes—its slogan is "Raise funny people." The onesie comes in sizes 0 - 12 months. At $27, it's expensive, I know. But pretend it's free because I'm dying to hear what you think.
Mr. Cafe Suzanne thinks it's cute. If you do too, or you want to see other funny kids clothes that cost a lot, check out Wry Baby.
If you like it but don't want to pay that much, here's how to make your own:
1. Get a 4-pack of Gerber organic cotton onesies at Babies R Us for $9.99.
2. Buy a colored marker that works on fabric like Fabri-Mark, about .79 cents.
3. Write the slogan of your choice across chest.
4. Draw hairy things on armpit area (ask significant other to model for you if necessary).
5. Repeat 3 times if you desire four similar onesies or want to give them out as gifts.
If you don't like it, let's hear it.
Do you love it? Is it funny? Would you put it on your baby? Or would you leave it, burn it, return it?