Would you sell pictures of your baby for $3 million? My answer, in short, is F**K Yeah! I'd throw my baby out the window for $3 million. JOKE. But, seriously, if you're Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, you apparently don't need an extra few mil. Because the famous lovebirds reportedly turned down a $3 million offer from an Australian magazine for a first look-see at little North. But Kimye said nay. Could this mean they're holding out for more cashola?
Somebody is going to get pics of the baby eventually -- and you can be sure the proud parents don't want it to be some random pap staking them out who will then sell the photos and not cut them in on the action. Ohhhhh NO. Can you imagine? Kanye despises the paps!
So there are a few things they can do.
1. Hold out for the absolute best deal possible. They probably figure if Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got $4 million for Shiloh and Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony got $6 million for their twins, then North should get more than $3 million. Because Kanye thinks he's Steve Jobs.
2. Debut the baby on Kris Jenner's new TV show. Rumors say that Kanye is totally against that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Kim would be nowhere without Kris.
3. Tweet/Instagram the baby. While the couple wouldn't make any money (unless they brokered a deal to advertise something in the same tweet), they would win adoration from their millions of followers. And it would be so them.
4. Debut the baby at a Kanye concert. I could see it. That's where they announced the pregnancy after all.
5. Screw the whole thing and just parade her around for the fun of it so prices drop so much that paps don't bother them anymore. At least for awhile.
Truth is, they've got to get North's face (North Face? Har!) out there soon or some enterprising pap is going to get it first. So they don't have too long to wait.
How do you think they will debut the baby?
Image via Potzuyoko/Flickr