Heads up moms! We've got another baby product recall on our hands, and this one could leave you feeling sore. Some 38,000 glider/rockers sold by popular baby brand Graco are being pulled from the marketplace because the bases crack, dropping moms (and whoever is in her arms!) on the floor! So much for a nice, comfy place to cuddle with your baby!
Think your glider/rocker might be on the list? Here's what you need to know to keep your nursery safe.
1. The recall covers two different rockers: the Avalon Glider Rockers With Ottoman by Graco and the Complete Nursery Solution (CNS) Box 2/Katelyn Nursery Solution Glider Rockers. Both rockers have been found to have the same problem. The chair can give way, dropping the occupant to the ground.
2. The following model numbers for the Avalon are included in the recall: 1062335-065, 1062335-071, 1062381-065, 1062381-071, 1062384-065, 1062384-071, 5827914, 8529752, 9382976.
3. The following model numbers for the CNS/Katelyn are included in the recall: 7822758, 6858104, 8971382.
4. The chairs should be set aside immediately, and you should not sit in them with your baby. The ottoman that comes with the Avalon glider is not affected and can still be used.
5. To get a replacement glider/rocker base, call maker LaJobi 888-266-2848 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or visit the recalls section of the LaJobi website.
Do you use a glider/rocker to get comfy with your baby? Is it on the recall list?
Image via CPSC
Going to baseball games
Riding bike rides in the nice weather
Playing outside after work/school
Going for walks outside