It looks like Kourtney Kardashian has learned one of the crucial rules of second-time parenting. Just because you already have one kid doesn't mean you know everything about being a mom. The new mama is even considering going the attachment parenting route this time around with little Penelope Scotland Disick.
Kourtney tweeted a photo of the Dr. William Sears' and nurse Martha Sears' The Attachment Parenting Book this week, and she says she's "excited" to read it. If that's what she wants to do, that's fine. I'm just shocked she actually needs a books to teach her the AP method. Has she looked at her famous family?
The Kardashians have pretty much all got attachment parenting and its tenets down pat already. Consider this:
1. Kris Jenner has yet to turn down any of her kids needs. ANY. Gentle weaning indeed.
2. The sisters are completely unafraid of whipping those boobs out in public. Nursing in public is just one step away!
3. Kris has raised kids who are comfy calling her a "whore" on national TV. Safe to say she's raised her kids to have their own feelings, eh?
4. The grown Kardashians spend enough time at the Jenner compound that there are question sites out on the web devoted to people asking why they still live at home. They don't, but it's apparent the "family bed" concept isn't foreign to the Dash girls.
5. According to 16-year-old Kendall Jenner, she and 14-year-old Kylie "do what we want to do." Sounds like the "gentle guidance" discipline method to us.
What do you make of a Kardashian as the next celebrity mama pushing attachment parenting practices? Can Kourtney hack it?
Image via SouthFloridaBeachPhotos/Flickr