I'm really tired. All the time. So I just took part in an online survey of mother's sleep and fatigue being done by some professors at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. The study is open to all mothers with babies 0-12 months old, breastfeeders and non-breastfeeders.
The researchers hope to document:
1. Where and how babies sleep
2. If mothers who breastfeed and co-sleep are more or less tired than those who don't
3. If mothers are telling their friends, relatives, and health care providers where their babies sleep
4. Whether there are ethnic group differences in where babies sleep
5. The role of depression, psychological trauma, and difficult birth in mother's ongoing fatigue
The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and you can find it by clicking here: Survey of Mothers' Sleep & Fatigue.
The researchers are trying to get as many Baby Mamas as possible to participate so tell all of your friends.
Think you'll take it?