Jenna ElfmanActress and mom of two, Jenna Elfman, who was made famous for her role in Dharma & Greg, is working on a new ABC pilot called Bad Mom. Based on the title alone, I already want to watch it.
Jenna plays Julia, a mom whose two kids have been raised mostly by their grandmother. But when Julia's mom decides she wants her life back and Julia's husband continues working overtime for his demanding boss, she finds herself raising the kids on her own. The cast is also slated to include Frances Conway of Six Feet Under (love love love her!) as Jenna's mom and Tom Everett Scott of Southland as Jenna's husband.
In real life, Jenna keeps busy with her two sons Story, 3, and Easton, 1.5. Yesterday, Jenna shared a great list of her personal favorite baby goods on Twitter, and we thought we'd share her Top 10 faves here with you!
Jenna Elfman's Top 10 Favorite Baby Products
(in no particular order)
Via Jenna's Twitter
1. This cool light-up moon.
Palamino Pony ($20)
2. This organic pony doll.
Born Free Wide Neck Bottles ($13 - 2-pack)
3. These baby bottles. :)
HappyMelts Mixed Berry Melts ($3.49)
4. Said it before and I'll say it again, THESE THINGS ARE YUMMY AND ADDICTING!
5. These diapers ... and the wipes of the same brand.
Plum Organics Organic Baby Pouches, Pumpkin & Banana ($7.69 - 6pk)
6. This pumpkin and banana one is like the most popular food in our house (with our kids). I prefer creme brulee ...
UGG Kids Classics ($90)
7. Easy on, easy off! And warm. :)
Baby Jogger City Mini Double ($429)
8. The best double stroller! Folds up SO EASILY! LOVE it. (I'm sure the single version is just as good, too!)
9. Turns out this is my 3-year old's FAVORITE blanket ...
A Visitor for Bear ($11.55)
10. Last but not least ... one of my favorite books to read to my 3-year-old at bedtime.
I want that pony, people!
What would be on your favorites list for baby goods?
Top image via SplashNews