Have you ever heard that line: "Baby, you ought to be in pictures?"
Right now, how many pictures of your baby would you say that you have on your camera? 50? 100? 200? I think I have some dating back to Halloween of last year!
Baby websites, magazines, brand name companies, and even television shows want to see your baby photos -- and are offering big bucks for you to send them in. Baby photo contests are cropping up everywhere offering everything from free products to cash prizes to trips to New York City.
If you have the cutest baby in the world and a memory card full of photos to back it up, then you might be interested in entering one of these Baby Photo Contests:
1. Pottery Barn Kids has a contest where if you enter your child’s photo into the monthly contest, he or she may be selected as the Pottery Barn Baby of the Month. Winners are featured on the Pottery Barn Kids website and Facebook page, and in the catalogs and stores.
2. Parents.com is currently running a Do It Yourself Halloween Costume Contest. You can enter photos of your child in his or her original homemade Halloween costume by November 6, 2010 for a chance to win $500. Babies 1 month old and up are eligible to enter. That's not all either -- readers can vote for a favorite photo and each weekly Readers' Choice winner will receive $100!
3. Babyzone.com is offering a Halloween contest where if you upload a Halloween photo of your baby, you have a chance to win a Bugaboo Bee or a Clek Oobr Booster Seat, a Winnie the Pooh Bedding Set, and a $250 gift card from Disney Store.
4. Babble.com is holding The Impossibly Cute Photo Contest. You will win a $10 gift card just for entering and then every month a winner will win $1,000. The cute kid of the year wins a $25,000 prize!
5. Gerber is offering monthly prizes in the Gerber Generation Photo Search including Flip cameras, but the grand prize winner will star in a Gerber ad and will win a $25,000 scholarship.
And Gap has a contest, too.
Be sure to check the official rules and regulations for each contest on their websites and be prepared to have to register or sign up for follow-up information from the company in exchange for entering the contest.
Have you ever entered your baby in a photo contest? Is being a baby of the month enough of an incentive to enter or would you only enter to win cash prizes or scholarships?
Image via juhansonin/Flickr