My baby has gotten into the awesome habit of insisting on a dance party every night post-bath. We all join in and now I refer to it as my daily exercise routine. Hey, it counts!
We usually spin the wheel and let one of the Music Choice channels determine our playlist, but he's now developing favorites. His sister leans more toward Beyonce, but the boy is learning how to rock and has some picks that meet with our parental approval. Whew!
If you've got a rockin' baby, here are the top 10 tunes that kick my boy into high dancing gear:
- "Debaser" -- Pixies
- "Let's Go Crazy" -- Prince
- "Sequestered in Memphis" -- The Hold Steady
- "Kiss Me on the Bus" -- The Replacements
- "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" -- The Clash
- "A Quick One, While He's Away" -- The Who
- "Are You Gonna Go My Way" -- Lenny Kravitz
- "In The Street" -- Big Star
- "One Way or Another" -- Blondie
- "Sympathy for the Devil" -- Rolling Stones
What are your favorite dance party tunes for your babe?
Image via Peajewel/CafeMom