I may be torn on whether or not to have another baby, but that doesn't stop me from forming lots of opinions on which celebrities should be having more cute babies. Here are my top picks for big brother or sister of the year in Hollywood -- all they need is a sibling to make it happen!
So, listen up celebs, here's what I think!
(And obviously what I think is super-important!)
1. Stella Luna Pompeo Ivery. Although Ellen Pompeo's adorable little girl hasn't been photographed much since her 2009 birth, the few pictures I have gotten to see have been too cute to take! Ellen and her husband Chris Ivery make adorable children, that much is certain.
2. Bryn Hoppy. Do you love Bethenny Frankel as much as I do? She's totally no-nonsense, and I love that. Her little girl was just born, so hoping she'd have another so soon is kind of crazy, but it can't hurt to wish!
3. Satyana Denisof. Now, this name may not sound familiar, but it's Alyson Hannigan's (of How I Met Your Mother and Buffy fame) little girl. I'm a big fan of Hannigan's, and I just like to imagine celebrities that I love are also great moms. (I'm a little crazy, I know!)
4. Krishna Thea Lakshmi. Top Chef Padma Lakshmi isn't totally amicable with the father of her baby girl Krishna, but she has raved about loving motherhood and has also expressed a really healthy post-pregnancy weight-loss outlook, and that makes me love her as a mom all the more. (And her daughter is totally cute!)
5. Charlotte Grace Prinze. Sarah Michelle Gellar Prinze and her husband Freddie Prinze Jr. waited a while before having a kid, until they were really ready, but let's add another now that they've started! Why not!
What celebrity baby would YOU like to see become a big brother or sister?
Image via indio/Flickr