Welcome to The Stir, where we like to imagine we’re sitting in a coffee shop with a bunch of our friends. Yes, we talk about our kids — but we also talk about life. And watch out, because once you get us on a roll there is no stopping us! It isn’t often we get to chat with our pals — uninterrupted — and so we make sure to take full advantage of this time together. The best part is, amongst friends, nothing is ever off limits. Our conversation might be about school lunches one minute, new shoes the next, and our sex life (or lack there-of) the next. The Stir allows us to be ourselves for a moment, to talk about the things that are important to us, and to help us find solutions to the issues in our lives that worry us.
The Stir will give you everything from personal stories to parenting advice to decorating tips to the news of the day (that you would know had you had the time to read the paper.) We will make sure you are in-the-know at the next after school activity or cocktail party! Our goal is to bring you honest, energetic, fun, thoughtful content — all in one place — to help you stay connected to the world around you.
So grab your drink, pull up a chair, and join us at The Stir.
- Follow us on Twitter
- Fan Us on Facebook
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Follow us on Instagram
- Send us a Story Idea or Ask Us a Question
The Stir Team
- VP, Editorial Director: Suzanne Murray
- Managing Editor: Cynthia Dermody
- Editorial Director, Content Lab: Sheri Reed
- Senior Editor: Julie Ryan Evans
- Editors: Jeanne Sager, Maressa Brown
- Staff Writers: Kiri Blakeley, Jenny Erikson, Mary Fischer, Adriana Velez, Judy Dutton, Liz Alterman
- Copy Chief: Jill Baughman
- Editorial Assistant: Suzee Skwiot
Join The Team
There are no job openings at this time.